Options for different forms of integrative, clinical or humanistic therapy in Edinburgh Scotland, and Online.
Please choose carefully from the options.
Each option is a different discipline and is subject to different professional standards, registrations and complaints procedures.
The mainstay of Scotlandtherapy Partners is the specialist trauma therapy provision from Stuart.
Stuart is Certified post graduate, post qualification in multiple internationally recognised trauma and complex trauma clinical treatment protocols.
- Certified Clinical Trauma Therapist CCTP-I & CCTP II
- Certified Clinical Trauma Therapist CCTS-I
- Certified Clinical Advanced Grief Therapist
- Certified Hypnosis & Neurology based Trauma Therapy Specialist
This provision is under the ethical management of the NACHP and the “light touch” regulation of the CNHC under Hypnotherapy.
Stuart is a certified clinical specialist in a range of related issues including anxiety, depression, mood disorders, anger and anvanced grief managment. Again this provision is under the ethical management of the NACHP and the “light touch” regulation of the CNHC under Hypnotherapy.
- Certified Clinical Anxiety Specialist
- Certified Clinical Depression & Mood Disorder Specialist
- Certified in Anger Management Speciality
- Certified in Attention Deficit Disorder Speciality
- Certified in Clinical Mindfulness for Psychotherapists
- Certified in RO-DBT
- Certified in ACT
- Certified competency in CBASP
- NACHP accredited in Psychoanalysis, Cognitive Behavioural Therapies, Mindfulness Based therapies & Hypnosis based therapy
From time to time Stuart has space to accomodate humanistic and person centred counselling, this is a seperate service to the above, and this is provided under the auspices of the UKAHPP. UKAHPP hold a PSA Accredited Register, and Stuart is an ordinary member registrant “psychotherapeutic counsellor”.